This 20-hour DUI program is an education course that uses the Prime for Life curriculum. This course may be required for any of the following reasons:
- DUI or DWI Charge
- Reckless Driving ticket
- License Suspension
- Probation Requirement
- Drug possession
- Minor in possession of drugs or alcohol
The classes are held virtually as currently approved by the Department of Driver Services (DDS). We use Zoom for our virtual classes. Here is the process:
1. Press Register Now, choose your desired class, provide the required information and payment. You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your registration.
2. Check your e-mail 5-7 before your class starts to complete paperwork and ALL tasks listed on the GARRP site. *This e-mail will come from the Georgia Risk Reduction Program. You will receive this e-mail the same day if you register during the week of the class.
3. Receive class login and ebook information 24-48 hours prior to the start of the class.
4. Attend all sessions on time. Saturday & Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday 6:00pm – 10:00pm
5. Pass the test and receive your certificate via e-mail.
Breaks are taken hourly throughout the program. An hour lunch is taken on Saturday and Sunday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
The total cost for the DUI program is $360.00. All fees are established by the Department of Driver Services (DDS) and are non-negotiable.
Assessment/NEEDS Survey Fee – $100.00 (the minimum required at the time of registration)
Course Fee – $235.00
Book Fee – $25.00
The $100 Assessment fee is required at the time of registration and the remaining $260 must be paid at the start of the course.
*Processing fees are added to all payments and the total cost is reflected on the registration page before purchase.*
Registration must be completed 24 hours before the class is scheduled to start. You can register online or by giving us a call at (770) 379-3774.
DDS Certification #10335